Saturday, July 25, 2020

Is there any Miracles to have ARCA NOT be Indy Lights?

I feel like the focus of ARCA Should be having Ford Families, Chevrolet Families, Pontiac Families, Mopar Families to respect the car and not have a Point of No Return Feud like in Supercross. I feel like if I was having to see ARCA make Hawkeye Downs or Orange County, they'd have to at least have 30 Cars on the ground.

My real worry would be if General Managers and Promoters start getting stipulations like it was the Cartman-Snyder arc, and trust me, that is not pretty. I don't think Indy Lights was going to spend their money on under a Points Standings Worth of Cars, even if we had to shod Hardee's on the cars in their biggest ancestrial market.

I would think this would be due to Rick Hendrick freeing the Crazy 88 and stirring a Merchandise Run, except it was Alex Bowman and Not Dale Earnhardt,Jr. . I think the Childress Sponsors went to Penske and the truth is, Hendrick does not want Noah Gragson to blow engines and be a Seth and Toby on Personal Responsibility.

I don't think necessarily in Stock Cars, we'd gas the Cup Division into a DNQ List every Weekend next Winter like we'd have to sell more Indy Cars. I don't think even if we had an IROC Driver of the Year Standing Going, we'd litter the board with Sentimental/Emotional Victories vs. true Season Talent.

This would be a jump in Multiple areas and not all of them would be good. Is there any miracles to have ARCA NOT be Indy Lights in the sense of too thin Car Counts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...