Tuesday, July 28, 2020

6 Degrees of the Brickyard 400, Englishtown and Needing Short Tracks

I feel like I had alluded to in a recent post, who's weekend is it with me wanting to be adamant about a Full Proper Brickyard 400, even with XFinity having a Short Track Race at IRP again. (Breaking News: That still is not the issue, even with the Budweiser Late Model Sportsman (Original Name) 40th Birthday Season!) and Pocono Fans getting twisted, Daytona Fans getting twisted about the Firecracker, Richmond Fans being mad their picked on and off, Watkins Glen and Sonoma Fans not getting a Natural Terrain Road Course.

I feel Englishtown is having everything to do with everything. I don't think Englishtown Boosters like the Summer Nationals Name transferred, and I don't like Pocono or Dover's imminent future. We couldn't fake the news if we tried, and that's if we tried.

We'd need Short Tracks. I doubt we'd have to keep the Bus with Newton without Modified or Cup Series filling Central College or Newton High School for fun. I feel the deeper issue is Nashville Superspeedway is a 3 to 5 Year Venue and I would think having to motion analog Nashville, with the saber of the All American 400 being bait for the NASCAR ARCA Division more likely than having the Cup Division.

We'd have a Bowman Gray/North Wilkesboro Consolidator before we'd drag Newton further. I feel that comprehension is not currently available and fans would not be interested in baking in the heat. The problem is those people are jacked up for the race, but, when the race develops, the problem is they do not want to stick around.

A lot of it would be the Non-Stop USGP race in the 1990's still having an effect on the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...