Monday, July 27, 2020

Comprehension needs to happen

I feel like this would be the Scratching Post Week of the Cup Series, where I would feel like Indianapolis Fans (Myself Included) would crow into the Harbor about their Race. Then, it would be Pocono Fans, and then it would be Daytona Fans. It is humbling that comprehension needs to happen.

Lee Iacocca is not going to do it, nor the Bills France or Tony Hulman. Everyone wants "their" date and I would think the Cup Division would beg to differ about all the tugs and commands. I am aware that they would go Tatum with not having Cup or Modified in Sweet Home Newton, but, Sweetness in this Blog Era was not a Teddy Bear.

Sweetness would not be having a phenom move their way like usual. I am probably thinking the Riverdance with Nashville Superspeedway would be for naught and I would think Road America and Gateway would be the Replacements.

In spite of my posts and I would look like Sean Kingston with having a Fire Burning Me, especially if Grandmas would not let you hear the end of snatching "Stand By Me". Sweetness would not be Peer Pressure or being fed to the Wolves, or letting the Wolves out with myriads of different names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...