Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Why not the All Star Race at Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway in 2021?

I would feel there should be the NASCAR All Star Race at Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway, and Atlanta and Gateway would be making just as great front runners, but, I would want to see the All Star Race at Nashville. I don't know how successful that would even having the All Star Race in Actual Nashville would work, but, I feel that there is a split that the decision to reopen Nashville Superspeedway was a 5 Year Decision.

I would base it off of Bristol's All Star Race dislocation, and I would growl about RCR being back, even though I am an Austin Dillon Fan and that would largely be because I didn't want to search for someone in short summary. Almost a Decade is not Short and I feel that would expecting a Win by Kentucky would be a pickle.

I would say Why Not? I would look at it as 5 Days after the Firecracker 400 and I would think there are venues that have hung on too long or are genuine lost causes. This would not be Texas World having another comeback in them, which they are gassed out of, and I feel salty even now with the shock reentry of Nashville Superspeedway.

You can't uncouple Pocono without causing more problems, and most fans do not see it as a destination venue. I don't know how many Nashville All Star Posts I would have put into Overdrive, but, such a date would be an event and not just a Mob Scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...