Tuesday, July 28, 2020

We Should Have the Arena Football League Back Again

I feel with the 1st Truly Silent Summer of the Arena Football League, 2nd if you count the 2009 Arena 2 trying to put on a Brave Face until being acquired by the 2010 Arena Football League, we should be having the Arena Football League again.

This is not just me wanting a Toy Project or Albany to raise and defend their banner, even though I was upset it was not the Firebirds. We'd need Good Arenas and that would not be an understatement.

I would think it would be having to resolve the Workman's Comp Bill that came up with the Earlier League and the Television Contract because that is necessary for the League's Survival.

I would want the Battleship Steamwheeler be the Centerpiece of a 2021 Arena Football League because even for a Student Section Culture, I would want to stake "WE ARE GOING UNDEFEATED!" every year or counting the Wins to an Undefeated Arena Bowl, which would be a Game 1st.

There would be no escaping it Nationally, or Internationally, and I would want to see that happen later on.

It is not if the Arena Football League would come back, but when it would come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...