Saturday, July 18, 2020

How is it People are Always Running Out Of Pocket?

I feel it is July 18th, and I am livid there are people who are doing nothing but running out of pocket! I would say in the Warhead between eras, if someone can't handle Legal Tender but can handle Credit Cards, that is a Death Wish! I would think that the worst thing, besides someone running out of pocket, is someone who is enabled to run out of pocket.

I would think the first rule of Sports or Entertainment is People actually want to support you. When you are wooden, you have other problems besides outsmarting the man or the law. I would view in my Conservative Ethics is if Something is amiss, People Would Have a Right to Speak Up.

We had not thrown Conservative Money, and that is not gone unnoticed. I would feel Non Disclosure Agreements should not be recycled like Forest Trees and be treated like Non Dialogue Agreements or Non Disaster Agreements and there is explicit language in them that says they can't be used in a Cover Up!

Our economy is reeling and it is not fun! I would feel we would know enough South Park and Family Guy and nowhere the Looney Tunes that if Eric Cartman was your General Manager, it would be a riot until it would really be a riot. The old saying "There's No Such Thing as a Free Lunch" is not heeded currently and the sadness in all of it is the only reason Kids are in School Longer is ironically enough, Free and Reduced Price Lunches.

Not the relentless pursuit of happiness or learning. And, DARVO would backfire memorably, and we'd have enough Jokers who are enabled. The worrying thing is we'd have Inner Circles reserved at one point in time for Celebrities. I would be worried about how is it if anyone trashes the car for 1 Summer, let alone 22 of them, how people would not like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...