Thursday, July 9, 2020

How Many Programs Would Be Leaving Us Hanging With NCAA Sanctions?

It is driving me crazy that how many programs would be leaving us hanging with NCAA Sanctions? We would not have had School since last Spring, and it has driven me up the wall that programs are keeping up with not firing or letting an Outlaw lead another set of Outlaws.

I feel like this is a pet peeve of mine in Analog NCAA and I feel equally, just as pet peeve is why they don't keep these Video Game Programs High, Low, and Everyday. The rigidness of NCAA Football 14 does not let you go through Infrastructure.

I would feel like there would be nowhere to run and I would be pulsed by having Texas A and M play Cops and Robbers with the NCAA. I feel like even though I am mocking up a season, that doesn't mean that I would totally be the Good Times guy.

Stability in the program would be keeping the same coach/coaching staff for 4 Years and I feel like I would have to pivot the rule of 1635 or whatever number in having to see which programs are Championing or Authorizing Legit Academics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...