Saturday, July 25, 2020

I would want the All American 400 in the Cup Series in 2021

I feel like I would want to see the All American 400 be in the Cup Series in 2021. I feel like the Shock Reentry of Nashville Superspeedway only did reanimate the interest either for a Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway Cup Race or a Replacement Tennessee State Fairgrounds.

The Fairgrounds is not a money maker, and with Chicagoland not expected to reappear, I would want to see the All American 400 be in the Cup Series in 2021. I don't think it would be responsible of Joliet to have more Texas World Styled Comebacks that never materialized.

If we are going like All Options are On the Table, lets go like it. I would think that the best way to get a couple more new venues in the Cup Series is A. Throw an XFinity Points Weekend and All Star Race Carrot where the Big Top doesn't move the other way. and B. Make the older fans happier as a clam.

I am thinking as a Race Fan who'd want to see Nashville in Nashville in the Cup Scene again because it is unrealistic to have the IROC Championship in Tipton. I doubt the Car Guys would want to be drug out indefinitely, not want to upset local custom.

At the rate we'd go, we'd put on more Los Angeles Options for Wrestlemania XXXVII than having more Nashville Fairgrounds options. I feel like All Options are on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...