Friday, July 17, 2020

This Snyder Cut Truly Hurts!

I do not think Hollywood Executives or Movie Fans would be thrilled, to put it madly, with a Snyder Cut. But, Dan Snyder's Snyder Cut truly and genuinely hurts! It hurts that a lot of these New Guys, and I mean Guys, do not have proper Social Skills.

What cuts is instead of rewarding these characters for "Being There", I feel exactly the opposite in having to blow the lid out! I would be emotional and a cuss, but, that is not suited to a family site.

What I can't take is if I did have a Sister or a Sister In Law, I would be popping mad! The accountants would have to check to see how many Credit Cards where taken out because if people are not aware, that is a real problem! It is a real problem when we have had a Generation funnel the Government's Money without even giving a Second Look for the Autographs!

My Aunts would know vividly who is giving either the Poor Software Tech or the Credit Cards a Hard Time! A lot of things in this Pandemic have been "Just Because" and it does not help causes that the Bad Guys do not Outsmart the Cops!

Accountability has been Starving and then Some! We have people making money like it was everyday and to me, that is not the purpose of making money. I would feel if I was making money, I would help within reason, but, I would never Bail Anyone Out of Jail or Lend My Money to a Political Campaign. Those things, the would keep a Firehouse of Public Records!

I am more livid that accountability and character is flying the wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...