Sunday, July 26, 2020

Why Not the All Star Race at Gateway?

I feel generally, the Big Top goes one direction and one direction only. I feel like wanting to plea the XFinity Series for Points Racing and the All Star Race at World Wide Technology Raceway. First of all, I would get a kick out of seeing the Darrell Russell Grandstand in Person, even though I never got to meet him in person.

But, I would plea the All Star Race at Gateway to have the Cup Series in St. Louis. I don't think NASCAR would want to see the All Star Race as a Promotional Tool, but, All Options are On the Table. I would feel like would everyone in the City of Saint Louis love the All Star Race in their City?

I really think this would be all for naught, and I hope it is not all for naught, especially if it was having a Full Pro Football Season or being Relentlessly Undefeated at Home. I would think that this should be looked at outside the Blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...