Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Why Not a Driver of the Year Standings to Prove Who Is Eligible for IROC?

I would feel that the IROC Revival has came online this week, but, that has not stopped me from suggesting that why not have A Driver of the Year Standings to Prove Who is Eligible for IROC?

We'd have to prove Racing or Great Auto Racing Things on a Weekly Basis and if we are meaning weekly, it would have to be finishing races well, winning races, and how you won those same races. I would want to see character be part of the standing, too.

The character of your owner if you'd race for one would attract sponsors. I would feel like with sponsors, some of these cats are more Sponges than SpongeBob Squarepants and more Characters than Eric Cartman. Using a platform to boomerang back Sponsor Budgets would not be good.

It would be as bad as going through car after car without consequences or the insurers or the Phone Lines get very upset. I don't know if it would be from this year to next year, but, I would have real qualms especially if it was Steve Torrence in Southern California or other negative fan reaction.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...