Wednesday, July 1, 2020

No, IBM was Not That Interested in Eastern Iowa!

No, IBM was not that interested in Eastern Iowa! I feel it made sense in the sense of we needed Post-Flood Jobs and that was the only thing going.

What was going is taking pride in our Eastern Iowa Workmanship and worse than that, having to successfully pried Local Media when bad news comes around, it breaks badly. Our state has a Nasty Habit for Big Budgets to fill their Budget and they'd lose their cool when they don't get their way.

We have lost our way along the way and that is infuriating. It is infuriating that we have both a Spending and a Revenue Problem and I did not have the option to quit for $600. I am not proud we fell into the More Attention trap, and that trap is unflattering or worse if we are not careful.

I would feel like our Technology Community would have a hard enough time without wondering where is the money coming in from. I would feel madder than a Wet Hen when it is Canada Day and they'd have the nerve to dump Bad News.

If companies where as bad as some dudes, and I mean Dudes and not just the Danny Lasoski kind, we'd find out for ourselves and the force of habit is it would not be pretty. I would feel like Out of Town Companies shouldn't be in the dark about their secrets because you can't Mall Walk an Amazon Facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...