Saturday, July 11, 2020

Actually, you'd have to slate a South Boston/Myrtle Beach Doubleheader Correctly

I would respond to Part II of my Post Yesterday and I would think that in response to Dale Earnhardt,Jr.'s Tweet on wanting South Boston next week, which is not the case, I would feel having a South Boston/Myrtle Beach Doubleheader where the South Atlantic and Beyond spends their hard-earned money equally, would have to be slated.

I would want it be an XFinity or Cup Date and not just wasted as an ARCA Date, but, I wonder where would be the Love/Respect for wanting a World of Outlaws Slate? I don't want it to devolve into Star Wars, Feminism and Boba Fett, especially if Bart Simpson was not voiced by Nancy Cartwright and that would cause pains and consternations.

The middle arc would be Noah " Rumble" or "I Can't Take This Sport Seriously Enough" Gragson, which his dad is The Bad Pirate and I would think that we'd not be afraid to throw 6 Weeks Out there like Jeff Purvis in 1998 if we had to.

I would think there would be enough slates to start a new series, but, that is neither here or there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...