Saturday, July 4, 2020

2020 National Championship of College Football Mountain West

This is my National Championship of College Football Mountain West Standings. Out of all 18 National Champions I Have Had, not one has come out of the 1999 Mountain West 8 and even though Boise State has won, but, those years came out of the WAC and they aren't usually in most Classic WAC Discussions.

Mountain Division

1 Colorado State
2 New Mexico

3 Boise State
4 Wyoming
5 Air Force
6 Utah State

West Division
1 UNLV
2 Hawaii

3 San Jose State
4 Fresno State
5 San Diego Statr
6 Nevada

Next week would be my Pac 12 Predictions and 4 Saturdays from Now would be my College Football Poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...