Monday, July 20, 2020

We Should Be Contributing to Other People Finishing their Education, too. (Within Reason)

I feel that most of my Blogging Peers are around the same range in age, and I feel like I am on my Public Service Announcement here. What it is we should be contributing to other people finishing their education too, within reason.

I don't think a lot of my peers would have been whisked away on Fantasy Caribbean, Mexico or Paris Commissions unless they financed them or had a stable relationship. That would be where the trouble starts having to have America or the World put money in people's hands.

I would not find throwing money at people who'd be there for Free or Reduced Price Lunch. I don't think those people who totally know what to do and that would be K-12. I would think within reason, too, like having to try to state having better Non Conference Games or better Athletic Programs at the Varsity Level.

Everyone's decisions are personal and I would feel like if people are having a Blank Check Mentality, it would be fun and games until the money runs out or is about to run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...