Saturday, July 4, 2020

I Would Not Be Throwing My Silver Dollars in the Well for a Restarted or Partial Complete Season

It is the 4th of July, and I am sure Not Happy with anything this year, particularly in Iowa. I would not be Throwing My Silver Dollars in the Well for a Restarted or Partial Complete Season, especially if "The Leader" Fatigue is getting out of hand with the Bubble bursting as rapidly as we could get it up, and that has been my sale on the False Hope Narrative.

I feel like there is not anyone in the Stock Market currently that has the self-control to see things through as opposed to just making money. That would particularly be a problem with these Garage Sale Stock Market Characters.

And, I don't have really anything other than being Stone when the rest of United States Sports would be Gossiping rather than Breaking the News, and that is a natural truth. I feel what would be the line to abandon the NBA and NHL Seasons? It is tough enough we are pent up at home and trust me, I would rather be anywhere but home more often than not even though I am not an Office or Public Service.

Speaking of rag-tag, we would be stuck with the most annoying Champions for another year and what is rude is trying to start this whole "MLS is Back" Noise especially when we'd know already that we would have to change Sports Forever through a US-Canada Pro/Rel System.

I don't even want to get started with a Medevac Mentality like it was the Vietnam War, except we would try to reopen Professional Sports. I feel even now, we have had sparring matches with where the Blue Jays would be either in Toronto or Dundein and I would want either a World Class World Series or a Fun World Series.

Instead, we would get a funhouse. I want jobs as much as the next person to be back up, and I wouldn't throw out willy nilly like Firecrackers anything good to great. Basically, this Independence Day, I am impatient and I feel that the Bubble would collapse too late because we would have spent more time arguing and doing office things and Washington would have the most DC Thing in having the Yankees for a Pennant Raise (The City's First Since 1924) and the most obvious thing besides the Redskins Debate, which I'd still stand by my Worst Title Track Proclamation, and Political Incompetence, is to change the Nationals Name to the Senators and return them to the American League in some fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...