Monday, July 20, 2020

When I See Entrepreneur, Do I See Outsmarting People's Money?

I feel like whenever I'd see Entrepreneur, do I see outsmarting other people's money? I feel like the golden rule of my Aunts are if your Over 30 and Male, you have to be making solid money. Sadly, I feel not everyone is that way, but, there are people no reputable people would stick their neck for and that is a problem.

We already do not have real jobs. I feel bad enough the jobs that we have now are taken due to corruption.
I feel mad that some of these characters are pulling under the table money to outsmart their Legal Problems and Bad Guys do not Outsmart the Law.

This is a real farce and when I expected farces, I'd expect Myra Breckenridge. It would go over some of these people's heads when Classic Cinema is not replayed on Netflix, and you'd get sick of the Peace Out Mentality of Summer Vacation.

I would lose my rocks over character and this is becoming childish. I don't think it is funny, it is illegal even when a time when everyone got money any old dirty hand, and that is a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...