Thursday, July 9, 2020

Actually, I would like to see the South Boston Myrtle Beach Busch Series Double Again

I feel like one of the bigger shames of Tony Stewart's Busch Grand National History is he never formally ran the South Boston Myrtle Beach Busch Series Double before he hightailed it to NASCAR Full Time. I would think why not revive the Original Opportunity 300's with having the Identity of the Busch Series again in the XFinity Series.

I would always say the XFinity Series would later become a TV Series because of the fact I am still barking at the moon over Fox Sports 1 and I would think what would a series double do?

I would try to split the NASCAR Heat Option and I wish this was an option that we would have Smoke and the 24 Cameo in the Busch Series again. This is all fantasy to the degree of fallacy and I have gotten to where I am pray-starving my Hometown Heroes like I swear the 28 came to the front from Lexington and the 99 came to the top from Vancouver rather than Vancouver passing trash like it was nothing and even Snoop Dogg noticed, of all people.

It would be unlikely to tie Seattle and World Class without a Seattle date and I would like to see stipulations, Midnight Riders, Throwback 276 Qualifiers if you can't make the Brickyard 400. It would be unlikely to coo a Molson Indy Vancouver Revival like it was Austin Cindric playing hero for the 99 Forever and for the rest of my life.

I would think Smoke would not have an interest just leaping into Stock Cars and it would have saved the Commonwealth Man from circling over JJ, which would be a spook more than an IR, and heaven forbid and decide, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...