Thursday, July 30, 2020

The Jason Jacoby vs. Austin Ogonoski War is Getting Out of Hand

I feel that I am seeing a Big Sim Racing Problem with the Jason Jacoby vs. Austin Ogonoski War and I feel like for this Summer, this really burns the Phone Lines. Since Mr. Jacoby was Bail Reformed, that was a Major Mistake and when I mean Bail Reformed, I mean bailed out of lockup before his trial.

Mr. Jacoby is in serious Hot Water and his YouTube Rants are doing him less favors. He can't hold a Small Job, he has no problem being Marty Tirrellian and a Loudmouth with Other People's Hard Earned Money, and I feel the case file is becoming a Miracle on 42nd Street Operation.

This fire has been burning since Father's Day and that has been calling the Pot and the Kettle Black. I am mad that a 7 Post Shaker is in the Wrong Hands, madder that he has hurt real people left and right, and I feel that the poor Software Tech would have enough.

I feel like this Flat Circle has me flatfooted into a Real Nightmare. The Wookie has drug YouTubers, NASCAR Stars and Legends, and people other people care about, like Faculty, into the mud. If Faculty where anything like District Attorneys, I would feel like the lid would really be off.

I didn't want a Flat Circle. Or a Flat Out Lie after Flat Out Lie like I couldn't see it, and I am Special Needs and the Laws and Ethics are Bedrock to Most Children. The Wookie is not good to Women or Children, and that would be where his collapse would lay.

My aunts would hate a Man who'd be Over 30 and NOT make their Own Money! I am not proud why we'd have a Creep and a Grifter go counter to the Wind, and I feel this is very bad to let ToonKritic Problems develop and recriminate.

Ashton Crowder is already out of a job because he supported Jason Jacoby, and the blowback from Burton Kligerman eSports was imminent. This is prime example of letting things reserved for Celebrities into the Wrong Hands and if you let anyone park close to the front, morale would degrade, and people who are good would quit on the spot before getting fired.

We've already let things get in the Wrong Hands and we are regretting it. I feel like that Mr. Ogonoski has done a Public Service already, and iRacing and some of these other developers don't want to hear about it, but, they don't have a choice. I am feeling that if it was actual Front Channel Media, there would be an ocean of protections, but, this was more of an issue that the lid had to come out, and the Pandemic only has made it riper for troublemakers to pick on people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...