Sunday, July 5, 2020

Why Not Richmond in Watkins Glen's Stead?

I would want to say why not Richmond in Watkins Glen's Stead for This Year? I would think that I would want to see the proper 6 Short Tracks be in the Saddle Again and that would split any kind of Road Racing from the Cup Slate.

I would want Richmond largely because we would be in a pickle due to Watkins Glen. I don't think it would be a good thought to have to lose the series again due to COVID-19. I would rather have the Series be safe and sound and have build up to the Series 1st Regularly Slated Short Track Race of the Season.

I would feel like as an unintended consequence, I would sense having a Carolina 500 all over again, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...