Wednesday, July 29, 2020

John Chayka Burnt His Way Into An Office as Fast as He Got Out!

No one respects the Arizona Coyotes, so much so that I even wanted a Houston Aeros Revival a Few Years Ago. I feel it is safe that the Hockey Community resents the Arizona Coyotes and even for the Greater Phoenix Area Sports Market which makes it a habit to Pass Trash, this is trashy.

Los Angeles has been worse without Vin Scully and Los Angeles hates Steve Torrence. But, Phoenix is The Master and the Commissioner of the Always Something University. I would jump like the 5th Quarter if Herm Edwards was a Hurricane instead of a Sun Devil and I would get a kick out of the U at Arizona State like I was Perry Como.

I feel Chayka burnt his way into an office, and burnt out as fast as he can. If we hear Theranos, that is not a Marvel or a Welcome Sign, let alone a Marble. I feel like I would run out of good answers to keep the Coyotes in Phoenix and it has been bore that I don't see a lot of their programs on National TV for good.

America's Series was a Generation Ago, the Suns have been a Paint Can Fire and a Black Hole instead of a Watchable Program. Arizona State is begging for Western Opponents in Ice Hockey, and if the Rattlers where on my Local TV for Good, and the full national gore of the Snake Pit, I would welcome it.

No one is talking about the Coyotes, and I don't mean good. I feel like there are chances to sell the Win Eichel Sweepstakes, but, Phoenix is not one of them. I don't mean good as in it impersonates Hockey Things, even in a time when Hockey Things equals winning the Stanley Cup. 

I would feel happier with the Houston Aeros, and this is a more adult and more vulgar Stranger Things, which borrowed from Weird Science and the Goonies and even caused fights about which Dead Mall or Mall Decorum especially here. 

Decorum would drain canals if we had the Phoenix Coyotes as NHL Training Camp and the Cinnabon Guy who bakes the Dough to make the Dough would be tired of the Coyotes not doing Hockey Things, and that would be many other vendors for war and for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...