Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Throwing Silver Dollars in the Wind is Not Good Character!

I feel like this is a principle post and I feel mad that no one is doing futuristic like the Jetsons! I feel like too many people are throwing Silver Dollars in the Wind and no sir, they are NOT the Midnight Rider! If Aaliyah was here, she'd be every bit of John Wayne and I hate that taking away comprehension and history is dangerous!

Where I feel mad is you have to base decisions on real people. Trash Injuries would not play well locally and I would like to occasionally want to adventure across the Country or the World, not have to quiz about Program Revivals and Drag Racing. I feel like the reason we where the Flagship of America or Americas, is we where not going to settle for anything under the Governor's Box, and being on the Boat is Not One of them.

I am not one to gloat on the current. The current makes me very angry and it does not make me happy to pull "Would it be Easier If (Insert Circumstance/Divorce/Arrest/Expulsion)?" as everyday discussion. I don't want bad vibes, I am aware the unrealized is remarking the current!

I don't need T'challa as much as Pray Starving Problems out of the current and having stronger crisis managements!  I don't necessarily need the marbles as much as Healthy Social Interaction!

The Americans With Disabilities Act is 30 and this is not how you'd go about being model citizen! I feel tired of having to broach character like it was good, and actually have to enjoy things for a change of venue, rather than counting stars or lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...