Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Fully Financed Race Cars are NOT Too Much to Ask

I feel like the No Political Sponsors in NASCAR is due and I feel it would resolve a long standing problem, at least since 2008 went up in smoke, is Fully Financed Race Cars are NOT Too Much to ask. I feel like we have been on the "If I Never Come Back" or better yet, "School's Out" mentality since the World fell apart.

I would feel in areas I and a lot of fans would care strongly, in Diecasts and Publishing, need serious sponsors. I don't think having to say a Political Statement like you sold downriver a key sponsor is good.

I feel like that would downgrade a great farce or a historic quagmire of a program that is already expensive. Some of these contracts I would have never approved for a myriad of reasons, and all of them are good reasons.

I would feel of the Sponsors/Fixtures that I would be happy to put in the Rear View with the Rebel Flag, Tobacco Sponsors, and Political Action Sponsors, where they'd be blowing money in the wind and it does not fix Motor Oil or Spark Plug Sponsors and this would be common sense.

Rarely, if ever, do I ever see those Sponsored Cars win or contend for races. Especially if that we should take pride in our heroes and take pride in our racer winning and I would feel like it would address why is there not more Full Start Racers, which is another post for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...