Thursday, July 9, 2020

Northern Iowa NEEDS their Appointed Rounds!

I feel like the running joke around Northeast Iowa and the Northern Iowa Community is they need their Appointed Rounds! Northern Iowa Panthers Football is helming dubiously having as many College Football Playoff Berths without National Championships and it is harder to find Teachers or Coaches out of Cedar Falls like it was Mediacom Customer Service.

I don't find it funny to dent Northern Iowa over someone else's decision and I don't think the surge after Memorial Day helped having Ohio State-Oregon, among other things. The aura around Cedar Falls is glum when you don't always have competent students, and to make it worse, North Dakota State has not missed their appointed rounds Since 2016, and that has been the only time since 2011 the Bison have not been the Champions.

I don't think I would want to pick on man made wounds when they've been expected from others, but, it is another issue when they are in house and even in the regents. I feel like Northern Iowa needs to have their Appointed Rounds and I would feel witchy that Northern Iowa would need a Billion Dollar or More National Championship.

They need their appointed rounds and this is not a funny post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...