Friday, July 17, 2020

Are we running into a Wall to Try to Do NHRA Drag Racing This Year Completely?

Are we running into a Wall to try to do NHRA Drag Racing This Year Completely? I would feel like I would want to see a Complete Season or Something Close to It, but, Bandimere is tied up in Court about the 4th of July and Brainerd is a nightmare with COVID Diagnosises.

I do not see iRacing in NHRA Drag Racing and even if we did work hard on it, we would likelier get Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway before we'd get a bushel of Drag Strips. The likelihood of things getting shut down again are all too real and I would think as a proper Counter Program having Drag Race Bowl with the Mello Yello Series or having a Funny Car 64 Virtually before we are able to have both of them actually.

I don't want this to be about Housecleaning, or House Moms, but, I feel that if we where to cross the bridge with iRacing again, we should go about it paying the guys behind the car and better yet, having to be transparent with the actual Points Standings, something we should have thought of at the start.

I would think the skeleton crew of the NHRA or any Sports League would not want to play telephone, because that is where we are at currently and we can't get back on road. If we where on road, they'd treat us worse than if we where at Home, which would be rotten and unfair.

I would feel like I'd grow up in an age where being on the telephone would cost money, not strongly be encouraged and I feel like that Happy Medium would need to be back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...