Saturday, July 18, 2020

2020 National Championship of College Football Southeastern Conference Predictions

I do find that the Noredoza Line for College Football this Season would be if we did or did not have Florida-Florida State, Georgia-Georgia Tech, South Carolina-Clemson in analog, and I would without further ado, in 2 Weeks, have my first poll of the Season and I will always be on time with either end of day Commissioner Classics or Other Reports or within the next day.

West Division
1 Arkansas
2 Alabama

3 Auburn
4 LSU
5 Texas A and M
6 Mississippi State
7 Ole Miss

East Division
1 Missouri
2 Vanderbilt

3 Georgia
4 S. Carolina
5 Kentucky
6 Florida
7 Tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...