Thursday, July 30, 2020

Not So Good Trouble : You Can't Betray Your Fellow Working Adults Bonds!

I know we have relied on Money when we don't have a lot of it and the Bummer of this Summer, when I expect Charlie Brown and NOT Eric Cartman is you can't betray your fellow Working Adults Bonds! I would snap out of anger if we'd know Moving the Bus is better than throwing money at people's mortgages.

I feel like this Summer, Character is much, much to do with everything, and we'd have Swamp Rats, Snakes, Mongooses and DA's not named Don Garlits, Don Prudhomme, Tom McEwen and Darrell Alderman, even if I reskinned my years ago bring Darrell Alderman to School from Lisbon to Mount Mercy.

Even if I did, those nurses are serious people and serious people do not want to be Cheshire Cats. I would pump character, when we otherwise would have had the Olympics, and that is a truth. It is not a lie when Feminists would have the same Work Ethic as actual Detail Guys or Teamsters, and that is not a good image to play farce.

I feel like you can't betray your fellow Working Adults bonds! I would want real Hollywood Celebrities before I would gauge my Autograph Interests and then, I still would not want overcrowding like working Home Depot was not enough.

It would be too easy to be big to a certain group of people and generally, when Adults blow the lid to Other Adults about someone else, they don't enable them, they instead call them out.

Callouts are not funny. Callouts are more expected like Shoutouts and that is a problem. It always is every Small Job and Faculty Member has an opinion of you and when you burn out of Small Jobs quicker than Paul Tracy, you can't be expected to handle Big Money like "Big Daddy" Don Garlits. As long as you don't bother Space, Faculty would expect you to count Stars and Lights to avoid Womanization.

Even Central and Southern Georgia is sick of every movie being "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" and their Movie Scene is turbocharged. When a turbo breaks, you hear an audio break on your TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...