Thursday, July 2, 2020

Why Not Indy Car and XFinity in Seattle?

I feel like I want to see Seattle be World Class again, especially if they are the Compass and I know we would be tempted home with 3 Different Nashville Venues, but, I would like to see Indy Car and XFinity in Seattle. I would want to see Seattle be World Class again because I would want to see them have Indy Car, Formula One and Cup Series along with NHRA.

This would be a Pipe Dream and Indianapolis would always treat me better than my true home, even at my age, but, I would want Seattle. If they had the USGP at Brainerd, I don't know if Hammy and Vettel would get past the unrulies.

I would want to see Pacific Raceways have more of a World Championship Slate and I don't think it would be so West like Sonoma, but, I would want to see Indy Car and XFinity in Seattle because I would have no stomach for a Roval and if they had to entertain XFinity in Indianapolis again, it would be IRP.

I would say Why Not? Why not Indy Car and XFinity in Seattle or even the USGP at Pacific Raceways?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...