Wednesday, July 29, 2020

I would want to see Mopar or Pontiac Return to Stock Cars for the IROC Revival

I feel like I would want to see Mopar or Pontiac return to Stock Cars for the IROC Revival. I would feel like not necessarily Pontiac's Revival as a Car Company, but, the Tallahassee Trans Am be part of the IROC Revival. I don't want to just say it just to say it, but, I feel like I want to see Mopar or Pontiac return to Stock Cars.

I would like to see Mopar return to Stock Car Racing, especially if it was having to see Celebrity Special Guests in the Series.

Anything would be better than the X Grill and that would be goofy on itself. I would think that we'd need Ford Families, Chevrolet Families, Mopar Families, Pontiac Families to at least have a healthier relationship with the Manufacturers rather than having a Point of No Return Arc like in Supercross where your fanatical about the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...