Thursday, July 23, 2020

Pet Peeves are a Garden of Problems Currently

I feel like I know my fellow bloggers would try to stay lighthearted on intention or in principle. I feel like the Watermelon and Cheese before they went wild with Sesame Street, is Character and Feminism should go hand in hand.

I feel it is tough, especially when Pet Peeves have gotten to an unholy extent of Rutgers whaling Michigan and West Virginia en route to their 1st Conference Championship. That would not the 9 Day Rebirth, but, a full outburst towards quality of life.

I don't want to rehash the past, but, Twentysomethings Mothers would not want to have their Daughters be arm or eye candy for strangers. Even as a Red Blooded, Taxpaying, Morally and Ethically Concerned American Man, I feel that there is never enough concern for the lid like it was at home.

Instead, people are untouchable and uncoachable and unteachable. It would be the Combination of Bieber, Brown and Boycott and that is not a set of Bees that anyone wants. I feel like I get so sick of character not being brought up that some of these Young Women are not any better than some of my Dad's Coworkers.

It would be hard to talk about the President if we have to run or fight for our lives and that is not elementary. For all the money and the attention we threw at our Presidential Candidates, we are even more tapped out than normal and we don't have anything to refill with.

I would like more the Would It Be Easier if This Couple Divorced Question, because what value would we throw a Divorcee or a Spinster? I feel the "Put Up or Shut Up" Zero Tolerance Mentality would work for Schools and Employments, but, what about people you can't always go home to?

I wouldn't want Door Dash because I would not always know where my food is coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...