Wednesday, July 15, 2020

What do you Mean the South Boston/Myrtle Beach Double is NOT Coming Back?

I feel for as much as I have tried to kick around an authentic South Boston/Myrtle Beach Revival in the XFinity Series, I have news for you: Myrtle Beach Speedway is not Coming Back! This would blow the lid off any South Boston/Myrtle Beach Double and I would think one of my myriads of XFinity Series Backups is wanting Seattle and Pacific Raceways for them to be World Class again.

I feel that it was more "Fun While it was Here" than "Fun While it Lasted". I would want to see some form of challenge that we should think of venues not necessarily for ARCA, but for Cup and XFinity to illicit response from community members.

I would like to see the Series Double and that would likely have Hometown Heroes again in Cup or XFinity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...