Monday, July 27, 2020

We should be having Women's Athletic Apparel Contracts For Women's Sports Teams (Without Changing the Subject)

I feel like we should be having Women's Athletic Apparel Contracts for Women's Sports Teams (Without Changing the Subject). It is very much akin to playing Star Wars, Feminism, Boba Fett and Changing the Subject like Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

I swear even our Local Sports Community was a lot more open-minded than it was before and I feel that they are educated, knowledgeable and a family show as one. What is abhorrent is that there should be contract checks without having to be intrusive.

I would believe that it should happen and not just have someone playing terminator with a major source of income. I would tally the degree of American Jobs that should be on the Family Table that aren't.

This is not fully thought of as a 1st World Problem. I feel there'd have to be merchandising partnerships in the future because it would be helpful to find out better than the One Direction Lottery.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...