Sunday, March 1, 2020

Is This Gonzaga's Year to Win the NCAA Tournament?

I feel that with March Madness rolling outright, I don't want to roll a Flagpole just to see the remark later and leave Michigan with 4 Straight On Court Final Losses in a Row. I feel with the AAUism having to be run out, and we still need amateurism and ethics, like it or not.

I don't think there has been posts Nationally is this Gonzaga's Year. They've been favorited before and they've done squat, which only makes the story worse. I have said San Diego State would have needed Undefeated just to finance their stadiums, but, I've never forgiven myself for San Diego State not finishing Undefeated, which would be above if Indiana would have not finished Undefeated again, which would have been Full On Mad if it wasn't my school that stopped them.

Baylor's track record is spotty for the thefts they are eating on, and Spokane is not the engagement or the engagement capital of this contenient and actually, they are the contenient's anger and rageometer. Spokane was mad North Carolina jacked their Flag Day after their 1st Final Four in School History.

Villanova's not going to be a dynasty, Michigan State just lost it at the Worst Time, and Gonzaga would not have gotten away with Gonzaga things had we had a Stronger Men's Basketball. The constants would be Kansas clinging to Postseason Play, Gonzaga making it 22 Straight, San Diego State needing to push their way out of the Sports Arena and the Death Trap dba Jack Murphy Stadium as an original name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...