Sunday, May 31, 2020

There Literally is Nothing Good When You Are Both Entitled and Have Nothing

I feel like on my 35th Birthday Morning, I have never seen anything remote to a Riot Scene on my Airwaves from Cedar Rapids or Marion. This is out of control and when I mean out of control, it is not belonging to the right teams or clubs that would produce upsets across Iowa or America people talk about in Marion.

Even though it is not a Civil Emergency like Davenport, but, I am mad, too that I am not able to get to what I would want to. There are too many people who are causing problems and I would feel after all these problems get sorted out, it would be an ugly picture.

It would be bad enough if your entitled, but, it is worse if you have nothing and have a real attitude about having things. It is toxic and very dangerous and it hurts everyone, especially everyone who wants to work for things.

This is a very Model Mayhem and this is not good. Our first championships this decade will probably be in a Castle and I am not joking because this is not a joking post. Even though actually, it will be an IOC or a Valley Ranch, but, that has to be stern and sharp.

We didn't have the stones to be this disruptive after the Negative All These Years and we didn't have the nerve other than being rude to Special Guests when we had them. It is a toxic and negative effect where people have thrown all they could throw and then some and nothing has worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...