Friday, September 24, 2021

As a Geinzer Man and an American Man, I would feel More Cars Should Be a Privilege!

 I feel equally as a Geinzer Man and an American Man, and I don't like sticking my last name out in public unless I really mean it, I would feel More Cars Should Be a Privilege! I would feel like hating why Mazepin and his Deadbeat Dad be taking the Fridge of Dale Earnhardt and Kevin Harvick ALWAYS has Bad General Managers because he can't do it himself, even at 47.

Your not going to nudge Mick Schumacher about Chuck Bown if you Paid Him! I don't think his Dad would still invite Warm and Fuzzies in Certain Parts of Sports Car Racing, and Mazepin and his Dad should be in Prison if they where US Nationals. 

I feel my tangent is more cars are a Privilege, not a Right and I'd like to see Local Interests like Mike Eddy/Bob Senneker and with being a Pontiac more than a Toyota is where Pride Still Matters and I really, really wanted to be a Toyota worse than A Non-Profit only to pick up the Pace on my Job Search.

I feel like the Deans of Students in Cup lead us to trouble and I'd expect more than a Mr. Ed Argument out of Kurt Busch, which he is the Prototype and the Design of most Gen-X Males as they Age, which is not pretty, and Kevin Harvick is the Winston Cup Era Ironman and I want to see the Ironman out of Hendrick Hands, but, it would be tougher to explain if it was Harvick, and Ryan Newman being the Lone Winston Era Hero still in the Cup Series.

A lot of this would be Familial and I feel Family should mean something, even if it is Social.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...