Tuesday, September 21, 2021

The Silent Victim Treatment

 I'd still be wanting off the Outdoors and I am not a Woman. But, I'd feel with Brian Laundrie, I'd have a sneaking suspicion he'd get the Less Harmless Bundy Treatment. And I don't mean Mr. I Threw 5 Touchdowns in High School Sitcom Blowout.

I feel the real blowout is School Security and Infamous Guys. If I was me and I'd have money, which I don't, I'd want Luxury Hotels. But that is me and I would blot the same corner over and over and over and over and again and again and again and again and oh yeah, again, until the Air Force found it.

I don't like bringing up Women's Justice even though it has been blotted in my life since a Year and a Half. That is not a fun blot and I am not proud of it all.

I would be impatiently waiting like 50 Cent's Track for the charges to be pinned to the Other 2 Women just to move something across America. With Women's Justice, I would be DMX about it, in ways that would not be healthy.

I would not pretend my feelings and this is a Family Website and I wouldn't want to lose my lid or ISP either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...