Monday, September 27, 2021

I'd rather have The Home of the Indianapolis 500 be Non-Negotiable

 I don't know if this is the Disney Kid in me, which it is not, but, more of the rigid Yes Sir-No Sir Traditionalist that is starving for What to Do, but, I'd rather have the Home of the Indianapolis 500 be Non-Negotiable and on ABC again.

I feel that Mr. Penske is not going down the Delay, Delay, Delay, Delay, Delay route of George and Barnhart and that Mr. Penske is not going to leave IndyCar to anyone like Andrew Craig. What I feel concerned is after Penske, we'd be back to those Old and Bad Habits.

It is a Business Move and I'd rather throw Money at the Indianapolis 500 Lap Fund and encourage having Oval Sprint Car Americans make the State Championship Sign stick better. I don't think that IndyCar has ARCA Problems right now, but, we can't be questioning who is and isn't in my scene ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...