Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Where Will Bishop Sycamore Fall First?

 I would think Mid to High End Hotels would be just as Federal as Airports. I wonder where in the Federal Indictments that Bishop Sycamore will fall first? The infamous "Stick Up" Speech only made the Centurians worse than they really are.

The sad part is they aren't going to get better, and it would be a side effect of Oklahoma and Golden State botching the Finals, and making me wonder if Kevin Durant had a Gambling Problem. The truth is much more complex.

I'd think the NFHS does not want to be Arbiter like the NCAA, but, I feel there'd have to be guidelines for Games not Texarkana or Bett-Rock Island or Assumption-Alleman. Some of those kids lied, cheated and stole to just play Football.

They took more than a Body out of ESPN, and that is a Problem. Bishop Sycamore cost St. Edward's a Homecoming and Johnson Central a Good Labor Day Game.

I am not bragging and that would not be good image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...