Thursday, September 9, 2021

Drunken Narcolepsy Alert!

 I feel that being on my High Horse, I would be mad that key Political Leaders are Not Much Better than Drunken Narcolepsy as in Get Drunk Enough to Sleep through the Day and Get Drunk Enough Again! It would be a pause in the College Field of Dreams and I feel that it would invoke a Long Forgotten Simpsons One Liner that started the One Liners: The 11th Commandment!

If I had to use the 11th Commandment, it would be "The I Command a Drug Test!" invocation, especially if we are letting go of Employment and Government. I don't want to Work From Home Unless I'm Crippled, and that would be no promise like a Star N NSYNC Reunion.

It would be funnier how much I'd really want to talk about Manchester United like I was a Local in Manchester and how much I would hate Manchester City! The feeling would have been wildly mutual had the roles been reversed and I would have my fills of Tom Brady.

The reality is Tom Brady will always be above regular people like The Cure and Morrissey. Those gents did not want to solve their problems other than make themselves selfishly wealthy. It is worse having to having the Flash Robberies and not do anything about them unless something else where to be connected.

I'd still have my Fills of Tom Brady and I am madder that Atlanta didn't go 53-3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...