Thursday, September 16, 2021

Is XFinity the Issue at IMS?

 I wonder is XFinity the Issue at IMS? That would belie a Serious Question and Restore the Brickyard 400 again, or at least put money in the Lap Fund Again. That would reopen IRP for XFinity and Trucks and I would feel that the pivot in the Truck Series is wanting Eldora for Mosport Park, but, the turnabout would be IRP.

I would think that having to market the Brickyard 400, or market the hell out of it is necessary. If the place would hold 400,000 People and Hold 10,000,000 People around it, let's act like it. I would want to seriously at least look at having reinstated the Tire Test again, and that has not been a fixture in Recent Brickyard 400's.

If Pocono or New Hampshire went Bye-Bye, or Both, we would actually need that Off Week or Off Weekend again. I would think out of all the Superspeedways, IMS and XFinity have not gotten along together well, and passing it off as a Road Course Race only makes it worse.

I would have wanted Atlanta or Richmond in Indy Car to get out of the Home Cooking, which is too common, but, that is another issue for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...