Wednesday, September 8, 2021

I'd feel One Big Name would be a Worth a Lot More than Plenty of Small to Mid Line Names

 One thing I don't like seeing in this Big XII Conference Mad Realignment Spree is it is a Spree and instead of getting one or two big names, they are spending the same money on Small to Mid Line Names.

I feel if I was Commissioner, which I am not, I would want Wichita State back like literally tomorrow and have SMU, Houston and Rice literally be riders. Conference Commissioners would fight such an All Regional Division and they'd come out Angry in their Press Conferences.

The whole pretense is if you get a Collectible Item, it would take a Lot of Money. Instead, we are getting Junk for the Same A Whole Lot of Money and Burning the Enjoyment out of it. I feel that I would want later on the privilege of having Conference Realignment be Regional and the sway of the Public Opinion of having North Carolina Central host Duke in Football be felt here in Marion.

I don't think that the Drunken Narcolepsy is Doing Any Real Favors, and we are not having Richards and Bulloch spare us from years on top of years of Mediocre, if not One-Sided SMU and TCU Iron Skillet Battles.

Frankly, I'd be Mad Enough to Play College Football Manager or College Basketball Manager if such games did exist. I don't know if the Small School would wholly handle the Demand or the Command, like daring people to just lose it with Commanding a Drug Test on the Spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...