Friday, September 3, 2021

We Can't Stick to Sports if there are Real Problems!

 I feel that by or long before the time the Baby Boomlet either hits Student Body Left or other areas in our Pop Culture,  we can't stick to Sports if there are real problems! When I mean real, I'd mean the root of them are either Women, Drugs, or Both.

I'd feel that the 2021 "Stick to Sports" Problems are affecting Sports itself. We wouldn't have Tom Brady playing in 5 Years, and we'd have NFL Expansion in 5 Years or Less. We can't have Antonio Brown, Colin Kaepernick, and Deshaun Watson conning the Poor, and that is what they are doing.

You can't "Stick to Sports" if Rush Propst is part of your Past Timeline. As a Football Man, Rush Propst would be excellent, like a Paul Brown, but, how he'd treat people would prove he's finished.

No one would want or like to take their Medicine this deep in a Pandemic, but, I do not write this post as a Joke or a Farce. If your taking up Space, other problems do ensue and they aren't good problems. I feel that a lot of things are "Saved By The Bell" when I am mad that I want The Tara back again.

The former changes how and why we'd raise our Kids and I am not a Father or Husband, but, I feel that the Criminal Dependency of these Problem Men are a Problem. It only encourages or eggs on Prison Overcrowding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...