Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Why Not a Drag Race Bowl Race?

 I feel mad that for one, I am not seeing a Drag Race Bowl Race and I would correct that in blog form. A lot of the backbone would be Competition Plus's Throwback Drag Race, except, I would be more interested in having a NHRA Styled National Event and making it a Supernational.

I would also, at a later time, I would bring up a Drag Race Bowl Series, requisite with the World Series of Drag Racing as a member of the Championship Swing in Fantasy Booking, and have the Drag Race Bowl be after the World Finals.

I would also want at a Later Year bring back a Funny Car 64 and I would want to see a World Championship at a Later Date and Year, and I would want a World Championship Funny Car 64 like it was a Whole World All American Standings in NASCAR or the Sprint Car Power Rankings from the Sprint Car Hall of Fame.

I would state two of my favorite rules All Quarter Mile and No Protecting the Innocent Within Reason. The reason I would say Within Reason because People would be sick of the Oft-Repeated Pro Stock Open No Protecting the Innocent Story, which would start fights, too.

On a separate but unrelated note, I'd want to do like another Indy Bowl Series and I would like to see another real effort at wanting Oval Heroes and I would want to see an Indy Bowl World Championship including the Monaco Grand Prix and the 24 Hours of LeMans, but, the challenge would be syncing everything and even if Kyle Larson took on Monaco and LeMans like Godzilla and King Kong with no dispute, we'd have to find Justin Allgaier as a Relief Driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...