Sunday, September 5, 2021

Working Class Anti-Hero

 I feel the running joke around Seattle should have been that the Huskies should have scheduled the Wolverines Week 1 instead. In reality, the University of Washington is an Earthy Campus and most people, myself included, are ticking the days to the Kraken's 1st Union and I am a Wild Fan.

I don't know if Seattle would be an escape, but, in reality, there is No Major Racing and the Phone Lines are Flying Off the Handle over Montana! I feel emptiness that USC's Problems leave trash for all the Other Western Programs and Oregon's Inability to Finish leaves more Bad Habits than Ed Sheeran being your House Guest.

I find instead, the Hemorrage of losing key recruits, especially key King County or Seattle Public Schools Recruits is too much to bear. I can't tolerate why someone else lost their African-American Trust to someone else, either, especially when UNLV had Strong African American Advocates that put HBCU's to Shame Currently.

Speaking of Shame, I feel the Shame Spiral around Seattle is having to overrely on Peterson's Recruits and the Montlake Error is increasingly viewed as an Error. Seattle's Teams live and die on being the Wuthering Heights of Sports, where one is a Family Show in spite of not being there for years, another is the Cruel Joker, if not Bad Joker, another is well known as Identity Heavy, another is Angry and the other is Militant and Cold.

I wonder what are the costs of not seeing that Washington doesn't make the National Move? It would be a Northwestern United States Equal to Kevin Sumlin and everyone out West has gotten too comfortable with the "Hi Everybody, Hi Doctor Nick!" Entry.

I am thinking a lot of programs are being misled and it is hard to notice, even in the callout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...