Thursday, September 23, 2021

Interferon Unit

 I know that as a Sports Fan and an Iowa Taxpayer, I would think it is apt that the Interferon of the State University of Iowa is more Odorless and Colorless than Carbon Monoxide, and more Omnipresent than Mediacom and Sick Nick.

This would be a tie between College Football and Medicine, and I feel that most Hawkeye Fans would not necessarily say "Your Interferon With Our Good Time!" and it would be stickier than Coca-Cola. I feel that the discontent would not necessarily be not having Hometown NCAA Champions, but, I feel that it would be darker and more serious like the Little Hawks Helmet.

I would think that we'd run out of Medics and that would be a real problem. The alcohol would be more common than the interferon, but, nobody talks about interferon. They want to talk about their Manhood, but, not the Clawbacks of the Mollie Movement.

We'd be gangbusters on Women's Justice and not just Gangbusters, but the Gang of 6 and Gangbusters, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...