Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Putting the Duty in Duty, Honor and Country

It is T-8 Days until my City's Patron Saint's Posthumous 60th Birthday and I feel She would not like what She Sees if She was Here. God forbid it has to be Social or Social Media Etiquette NEVER to bring up Women Problems only if Girls or Kids are in Danger.

Duty is not a Pep Rally, and people call it a habit to see through it. I don't want to paint the corner out of Cedar Rapids, but, we losing control of the City and America's Public Education System and God Only Knows if we are going to stop another Pony Express.

Breaking News: We Ain't!

I feel that it is a Different Standard and I don't mean Cadillac, and I sooner want the Cadillac than the Alfa Romeo, but, that ain't it. I feel that they don't flock to Bad Guys where I live, but, they flock to Case Closed. Most of us ain't got the Money if we tried, but, Honor would be a lot better.

I feel better having a Normal Christmas with the Currier and the Ives and Lord knows I know I've had enough of the Last Christmases in my Adult Life like my muse moved on up. I feel nothing but consternation and I would be pushing for Sitcoms harder than my AEW and JR and Supersonics Unite, too.

I really wish there'd be a focus on Honor and Country with the Duty instead of the Lie, Cheat and Steal. I'd feel better about Law and Order instead of Permanent Disruption and Chaos, and I'd only know I'd want Texas and Texas A and M long before 2025.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...