Saturday, September 18, 2021

I would actually want a New Notre Dame Stadium

 This would be a taboo or verboten subject to some Sports Fans, but, I feel that having to be Johnny Appleseed, which came out of the same region of the Country, but, lost to most people outside of 2nd Grade History, we'd need a New Notre Dame Stadium.

Not just for Notre Dame Reasons, but, for Disability Reasons, and a lot of the Disability Reasons would be having not just a Single Bowl. The TV Money would be great in having to renovate and expand Notre Dame Stadium, but, I do feel this decade, we are due for a New Notre Dame Stadium.

I am thinking that it would be a necessity to at least have a 100,000 Seat Notre Dame Stadium and a Million Person Notre Dame Stadium. I am not a Notre Dame Fan or affiliated with Notre Dame University, but, I do feel genuinely that I wouldn't want to tag the Conference on the Sacred Ground our War Heroes Fought On, but, there is a better way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...