Saturday, September 25, 2021

The Modified Car Count is Worrisome

 I am not thrilled with the Outage of a Modified Car Count and to make it worse, it is dipping to Indy Lights Numbers. We'd have more Drama than the Mets with the ARCA Menards Series, and we'd have more Family Teams and Single Owner Operator Principles Falling Off.

Generally, you build your own Modified Car and go at it 6 Different Ways. How we got the Whelen Mods? Richie Evans and Jerry Cook. How we got the All American Series? Richie Evans and Jerry Cook. How we got the SK Modifieds? Richie Evans and Jerry Cook. Actually, Richie Evans and Jerry Cook where the Only Positive Championship Thing in Buffalo in the 1970's and that Surrounding Area.

Technically, it is Rome, NY and while we are on that technicality, they kept North America Safe on 9-11 and the Days Afterward, even though Griffiths was in a downward spiral because of Woodstock 99. A lot of Car Relationships in the Northeastern United States and Eastern Canada have been strained because of Englishtown,

There is no hiding the fact their James Died have only strained the Car Counts Worse and I have even dedicated posts on this site for having to sneak out with the Whelen Southern Modifieds when I expected another season!

I feel the fact at some point, they'd have to do a Modified Grand National just to do New Cars and Teams again. A lot of these places bring a "I'd Rather Go Fishing" Vibe and that is if your not all the way in. It is not sweeter than The Family Guy and I'd rather'd buy a Hotel Suite before I'd go Camping.

This is not a "Let's Make a Different Drink" and say we did. Unless IndyCar is interested in another term at Loudon again, I feel it is Welfare Check Time at the Magic Mile because I want Good Guys and Girls in my House and not Dr. Nick Rivera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...