Sunday, September 12, 2021

The Indy Car Scene and the Q Scores

 Other than the CART-IRL Split, we'd have someone who'd be Indy Car Champion with No National Name Awareness, Good, Bad, or Indifferent. It concerns me because I'd feel that a lot of these Formula Seats are overcrowding legit Indy Car Seats.

I'd sense that what is nuts is a lot of people that should be Good or Great would settle for a handful of Victories. Which is great, but, it is very problematic.

I feel it is causing a real bottleneck on Dallara's End, which is a Problem, and I'd want someone to take on Dallara. It is not a cure and it is not fun.

Indy Car would have 1st World Problems and that is a Problem. Thankfully, we don't have an Indifferent Series Leader like a lot of times in recent years, and that is not the issue.

People don't have the money and it makes it harder to get Sponsors. I'd feel that we don't have anyone covering Indy Car on a Front Channel Budget and that is a Problem. Bob Jenkins near the end before things went awry was more interested in the Beatles than Auto Racing and Robin Miller literally decayed near the end, as both are huge losses to the Blue Collar Fan Base.

No one is asking for Atlanta or Richmond other than me and I feel that I would be shouting into the Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...