Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Da Bears would Free Up Other Stadium Moves!

 The Chicago Bears would free up other Stadium Moves, and the only other team that never formally have gotten a New Stadium is the Jacksonville Jaguars. I would feel Las Vegas's Stadium would leave a Big Chill in NFL's Oldest Rivalry, which the Packers and the Bears never have formally have had a Full Opening Day Debut Stadium.

I feel the push for Buffalo to get a New Stadium would be stronger, and I'd think Kansas City would be pushed closer to Downtown. Stadiums are not a Good Topic to bring up with Sports Fans, and I feel that having to pound on Arlington Park would be a sign that I would not see the Icy Chill of Lake Michigan again as a Vivid Image of Title 10.

Speaking of Image, I feel that they'd need to overhaul the Defense and the General Management Team left and right. I would find that I would see a Dome potentially host a Final Four and the Frozen Four and make it easier on a Future Olympic Berth without having to spend an Obscene amount of money on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...